We Are an Apostolic Ministry, Advancing the Kingdom of God on Earth
Apostle Kirk M. Moore Sr. is the founder and senior pastor of Restoring Life Ministries Inc. (RLM) in Morgantown, WV. Pastor Moore has committed the last 26 years of his life to taking the Good News of Jesus Christ to all people and bringing restoration into their lives.
A native of Canton, OH, Apostle Moore came to WV by way of a football scholarship to Fairmont State University. While a student, he gave his life to Jesus Christ and served in ministry in multiple capacities, including as an evangelist. In 2003, he was called to the office of Pastor and began a street meeting on the streets of Clarksburg, which grew into the launching of our church.
Apostle Moore is a powerful, revelatory preacher and teacher of the word and has a passion for empowering both young and old through the message of Jesus Christ. He is the founder of Maximum Impact, which is comprised of leadership training, bible study, and motivational speaking. He is also passionate about marriages and hosts a Marriage Empowerment Conference annually titled “CHEMISTRY.”
He has been married to Jotwyla Moore, (Pastor Jo) for more than two decades. He enjoys his role as a father, spiritual leader, and mentor to many.
About Jotwyla R. Moore – Assistant Pastor
Jotwyla R. Moore, a native of Fairmont, WV, is an author (A Certain Woman- A Personal Guide to Living without Doubts, The Encounter and Even on Mondays devotional) teacher, sought-out speaker and blogger (Empowerment Encounters) who loves to empower all people, but especially women.
Pastor Jo serves our church and community with passion and conviction. Her commitment to helping others is evident through her lifestyle of service. Mrs. Moore and her staff enjoy hosting an annual retreat at Deep Creek Lake, MD that brings women from multiple states together for fellowship, spiritual empowerment and fun.
Jotwyla received her education at Fairmont State University and is the founder of the Launched Out Ladies Women’s Ministry. She also hosts the
Ladies In Waiting Empowerment Outreach. First Lady Moore is also the President/CEO of Reliable Systems Inc., a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) IT and Engineering firm in North Central West Virginia.
Jotwyla R. Moore is also an accomplished conference speaker.
Antoinette Hines – Music Ministry
Elder JoAnn Brown – Council of Elders
Jacqueline Mordecai – Church Administrator
Joe T. Brown – Trustee and Head Deacon
Kirk Moore Jr. – Sound Ministry
Akeya Carter_Children's Ministry Lead
Min. April Conner_Board of Elders
Pastor Jotwyla Moore_Board of Elders
Pastor Kirk M. Moore Sr_Board of Elders
- We believe in divine healing, that Jesus is the healer, and that by the stripes of Jesus, we are healed.
- We believe in giving alms and caring for the poor, sick, and homeless.
- We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and the baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of one or more of the nine spiritual gifts. (1 Corinthians 12:4-11).
- We believe in the name of Jesus and the authority invested in that name.
- We believe in tithing and bringing offerings into the church to advance the Kingdom of God.
- We believe in water baptism in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost (Jesus).
- We believe that after death, eternal life begins either in heaven or hell. Where one spends eternity is based on your decision to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and live according to God's words and commandments.
- We believe that faith is acting out on the Word of God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that He was crucified and buried. On the third day, He arose from the dead and ascended on high where He took His seat at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe that the Bible is the written Word of God inspired by God.
Our Vision Scripture
“And they that shall be of thee, shall build the old waste places, they shall raise up the foundations of many generations; they shall be called the repairers of the breach and restorers of paths to dwell in.” – Isaiah 58:12